Friday, August 10, 2012

20 Minute Skillet Lasagna Recipe

Well I never figured I would be sharing this recipe with you but when I made it last night and there were NO LEFTOVERS I figured I must.  And I didn't even eat any of it so that's saying something.

This was very easy to make.  The only real "work" is boiling the noodles and browning the meat.  If I were making this during the school year I might do the noodles the night before, just to save some time.

Ingredients:
1 pound lean ground beef
1 (12 oz.) package noodles, your favorite shape  (I used ziti.)
1 (26 oz.) jar of your favorite spaghetti sauce
1 Tbsp. olive oil
1 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. garlic powder
1 tsp. Italian seasoning (or more, if you like)
1/2 cups Mozzarella cheese
1/2 cups sour cream

Directions:
Brown ground beef in small pan.  Meanwhile, cook noodles according to package directions.
After noodles are cooked, drain and drizzle with olive oil.  Mix in your spaghetti sauce.
Add your browned beef, seasonings, cheese, and sour cream.  Fold together and allow it all to combine and melt together, over low heat, for about 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.

That's it!  All 3 male members of the family loved it.  I used all organic ingredients and grass-fed beef. 

Want to print it out?  You'll have to copy and paste my friends!  Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment