Saturday, August 4, 2012

Need Tanning Help?

St. Tropez Tanning Products

OK, so those of you that know me personally know that I have fair, white, pale, ghostly, whatever you want to call it, skin.  I have used and loved a self-tanner from Victoria's Secret for many years.  It is a spray, though, and it can be a pain to clean up off the floor and surrounding areas.

I just tried a new product from St. Tropez (Troe-pay) and am really happy with it.  I purchased mine at Sephora.  The aerosal foam Bronzing Mousse is definitely pricey and is applied in the evening.  It is used every other day.  The Instant Glow Body Lotion is used daily as a touch-up, just to even everything out.  I purchased both products because that's what the salesperson recommended and hey, they're the experts. 
The products are easy to use.  There is a slight odor to the mousse, but nothing horrible.  Just be sure to check the mirror for any streaks or spots you may have missed.  You can apply as much or as little as you want.  I just like it for a little color on my arms and legs during the summer months when more skin is showing ;-).



No comments:

Post a Comment