Thursday, June 7, 2012

Thursday Things

1.  Today is my last day of school.  What a feeling to have the whole summer stretched out before me.
2.  It is a tradition that I do not cook dinner on my last day of school.  Yeah for Chipotle.  (My pick.)
3.  Should I sleep in tomorrow morning, go for a nice run, or head up to the gym?  These are important decisions, people.  I'm thinking the gym will win out.
4.  Had a great time at my son's baseball game last night.  It is pure joy to watch him play even when he doesn't do anything extraordinary.  (Moms, you know what I'm talking about.)
5.  Jim (husband) is not too crazy about putting family pictures on here but I'll try to work some in every so often.  Actually, he's not too crazy about the blog, period.  I think he thinks I'm exploiting the family.  I better be careful what I write since he is my only reader at this point.
6.  Still no travel plans made for the summer.  I'm really OK with that.
7.  I'm thinking (well, more than thinking) about getting certified to teach fitness classes.  It makes me feel excited and terrified at the same time.  That's OK, right?
8.  I'm going to miss driving my 7th grader to school every morning.  Often, it's a quiet ride.  Other times, it's the best 2 minutes of my day.
9.  I am completely excited about the new doughnut pan I just ordered.  Yeah, for Amazon Prime.  The best.  I have some recipes for vegan/gluten-free doughnuts that I can't wait to try.
10. Tell me something about your Thursday.  Leave a comment for me!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the last day of school , lookin forward to seeing you and the boys on a regular basis. I cant wait for us to just enjoy the summer together. You never know when i may just pop in at home and we can do something on the spur of the moment. Hope Your summer is great. Love you Your Lone blogger( for Know). Jim

    ReplyDelete