Thursday, June 21, 2012

Tower Garden Post #1

Do you love fresh vegetables but are always running out of them?  How about growing your own?  This is my new Tower Garden.
Isn't she a beauty?
You can grow any vegetable here and there is no soil involved.  The seeds/seedlings are placed in each of the little openings that you see and will grow from there.  The base is filled with water and a pump circulates the water through to water all the vegetables.  I ordered this through my Juice Plus represenative.  (Want to hear about Juice Plus?  That's another post!)  You can go to www.juiceplus.com and read all about their wonderful products, including this one.  I hope to move this indoors in the winter (well, hopefully my husband will) and enjoy homegrown vegetables all winter long.  I'll take more pics as the veggies grow so you can see the progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment